Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Glass Theory

Hello Everyone

Today I'm gonna show an adorable top that I recently received from Persunmall.com.

The Glass Theory~ What it says? It says that there's a geek in each one of us which comes out (in any form) when it gets enticed by the things it is most inspired by.


I'm at my creative best when I'm involved with Fashion (ofcourse) so seeing this glass print tee, I instantly wanted to have those geeky glasses Deepika Padukone is seen wearing in YJHD. 

Deepika Padukone. I like these glasses more though!
So I guess I'm saying, I'm on the lookout for these cat-eyed black rimmed glasses!

Till then I'm happy with this cute tee. Lemme know how you find it :)
Also, look at the very cool skull ring and owl necklace. While I'm not for the punk style but this ring looked beautiful in its own way!




The ring came in this cute box!



WEARING

Ring HERE and Necklace HERE from Persunmall.com
Black Tank top- Thrifted, Lajpat Nagar
Denims- Ritu Wears
Black Bag- Udobuy

Don't forget to participate in the ongoing International Giveaway by Persunmall.com
1 winner for every 60 participants. Besides that, there would be one lucky winner who would get $100 Gift Card to shop from their website.


********************************************************

Are you a Romwe Fan? Me too! :D So check out their SALE

Over 1000 selected summer items on sale
Up to 70% off, from 07/01 – 07/07/2013
Here you go




Stay Stylish and Follow me on Bloglovin

xoxo
Akanksha