Friday, August 30, 2013

Autumn Lusts

image

image

Black set: jacket, boots, jumpsuit, hat, earrings
White: rings, boots, coat, jeans, bag, lipstick, top

Why hello there lovely people that read my blog (still find it strange that people actually read my blog and I’m not just writing to myself, so yes hello there) Blogging seems to have taken the back seat in my life at the moment and I promise it will be back up to scratch once my camera is fixed (sent it off today) previously I was using my stepdads camera and he thought it would be an ace idea to exchange his very normal nice lens to a super zoom bird watching lens, which means if I even attempted to take photos of my outfit I would have to stand so far away that I would probably end up in the next town along. Not even joking, the lens is that big. So in the meantime you will just have to put up with wish lists like this one and whatever else I can rustle up, please let me know what you would like to see on the blog (other than outfit posts obvs) because I want to mix it up a bit and make my blog a super blog not just a standard blog if you get me?
Lots of love x