Monday, August 19, 2013

Birthday Girl's Day Out

Hello Everyone :)

So my Birthday was on 13th August and I had so much fun :D

First I went for a full body spa (my first) to Blue Terra. The ambiance is great, massage great, other services great. In the end they offered green tea and nuts for a full healthy treat ;)

Next I went on to ruin my face and hair! LOL. I watched The Conjuring and it was the first Horror movie I watched simply cos I don't wanna give myself hurt marks on the skin and brain. It was pretty good. Oh hell.. it was Awesome!

It followed with a hearty meal at Geoffrey's. The evening was reserved for parents and so it begun by my traditional cake-cutting with family, dinner at Haldirams (I thought of taking everyone out some place else but everyone gave a united thumbs-up to haldirams so yea :)) and finally the day was over :)

Here's what I wore on my B-Day. Weren't able to click many pics cos I reached at dusk. Nevertheless, I did what I had to do. Clicked more pictures the very next day in a different pair of shoes. Lemme know how you find my outfit :)

On My Birthday



The Next Day











WEARING

Dress: Myntra
Black Heels: Milanoo
Black Clutch: Madame (gift)
Blue Heels: Miss England

So? What do you have to say? :D

INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY- Win a Beautiful Bracelet :)

***

Hurry up dears! This time you can save up to 84% off from Romwe Labor Day sale!
Just go to stock these awesome items to show yourself off! >>>> http://www.romwe.com/Labor-Day-Sale-c-290.html?wn
(time from Aug 27th to Sep 2nd)



Do not miss! Focus on Aug 20!



Keep Smiling :)
xoxo
Akanksha