Friday, August 9, 2013

Make me Your Sunshine

Hey Lovelies

Today I'm gonna show a sunny post to you: due to the bling and the color of my pants :D

The jewelry is from Bellast. Their jewelry is beautiful and elegant. You can see for yourself! The designs feel like they are custom-made for you and so it makes me feel special :)



What I like about Bellast

- Gorgeous and unique pieces.
- Free and efficient shipping!
Wide variety of designs to choose from and so, I'm always left confused ;) in a good way ofcourse


I'm wearing my favorite yellow pants for the first time on the Blog. Paired it with a polka-dot blouse. Finished the look with Bellast jewelry and black catwalk flats.













WEARING

Jewelry: Bellast
Oval stud earrings- here, Four-square earrings- here
Multicolor leaf ring- here and Simple Sparkling ring- here
Pants: Vero Moda
Shirt/Blouse: Chicnova
Flats: Catwalk

So, what do you feel about their jewelry? Isn't it breathtaking? Lemme know in the comments below :)

Also, they are the sponsors of the lovely giveawy going on. Win a lovely bracelet by Bellast. 
Ends 31st August


***
Time to go back to school~
Cool stuff perfects new term!
 Favorable prices are just so great ^_^ >> http://t.cn/zQH6Iuk
Big sale ends on August 18th



xoxo
Akanksha