Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stylish Plus: Always in Style

Hey Everyone

I'm back with a new review post. Found an incredible website - Stylish Plus

Stylish Plus is a Hong-Kong based website that offers hand-selected trendy pieces for woman's everyday fashion needs.
In their words "Here at StylishPlus, we know that finding the perfect pieces not only helps you look good, but makes you feel great too"

What I like about Stylish Plus

- Huge discounts and steep prices
- Gorgeous designs handpicked by their stylists and designers.
- Friendly customer service
- Although they don't offer free shipping yet their shipping charges are quite low as compared to other websites that charge.

Here are some of my favorite products :)













Which one's your favorite? :D

Let me know in the comments below..

P.S. Coming up.. My Portfolio pictures coming up ;)

THE WINNER OF BELLAST GIVEAWAY IS


Congratulations hun. I will contact you. :) For others, here's a 30% discount code specially for you <3
30off2013

Thank you for participating :)

xoxo
Akanksha