Monday, August 12, 2013

Two Faced + It's my Birthday

Hey Everyone

Today is my Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D
Happy Birthday to me <3 

I'm gonna pamper myself today from head to toe.. What is it now? You'll know in my Birthday outfit post. Also, can anyone guess which color dress I'll be wearing today? ;)

*******

I've decided to live a healthy life now! Yes, it's a decision and I've made mine. It feels so good just to think about it and falling right on my lap is this wonderful website I found: SportsDirect.



SportsDirect is a leading sports retailer in UK. It gives huge discounts to its loyal customers and the major brands include Nike, Reebok, Adidas etc. Apart from selling sports items, it's also famous for fashionable ladies hoodies, shoes, bags, dresses, jeggings and sweatshirts 

I've prepared two sets below. Pick your's!





What say? Don't you wanna stay fit to wear such gorgeous clothes? You see, colors bring out that paunch (if you have ;) )


*********

Happy B'day to me :D

xoxo
Akanksha