Monday, September 9, 2013

Three's Fun: White * Fish * Stripes

Hello Everyone

Today I'm back with a different outfit post. This might be my last outfit post as I'm taking a break for exams. More about it in my next post :)

The very kind people of Sammy Dress sent me these beautiful clothes of which I decided to present in a Single post.

Sammydress is a leading global online wholesale supplier of Wedding Dresses and Wedding Accessories, Special Occasion Dresses and Accessories, Casual Dresses, , Lifestyle Products and many more great items.

What I like about Sammy Dress

- It has world class products consisting from a Tootbrush sanitizer to cocktail dresses and wedding gowns.
- Absolutely loving the price range they offer.
- Free Shipping worldwide

So here it is.. Three outfits- One Post cos Three's Fun ;)

1. WHITE is RIGHT

Yes I look different! :D

This White shrug is as important as any black shrug/cardigan is. Great for summers and autumn when you wanna beat the heat as well as stay away from the scorching sunlight. 

I paired this white shrug with an electric blue vest, colorblend scarf, blue sunglasses and black pair of pants. Finished the look with studded denim loafers.






Wearing:

Shrug: Sammy Dress
Blue Vest, Scarf: Romwe
Pants: Udobuy
Mustache Ring: Dazzling Bling
Studded loafers: Randa
Sunglasses: Choies

2. Many FISH in the SEA ;)


Everyone here knows how much I LOVE colors! The more, the better for me. They just lift my mood instantly. This fish print blouse is an amazing addition to my colorful closet :)

Paired this amazing shoulder padded blouse with yellow pants and kept the look simple.





Wearing:

Blouse: Sammy Dress
Pants: Vero Moda

3. STRIPE Me Out


My First pair of stripes is this lovely blazer from Sammy Dress. It is very versatile and gives a navy look with the intricate button details and shoulder padding.

This is my first outfit-set. Clubbed electric blue pants with white blouse and black pumps

Wearing

Blazer: Sammy Dress
White blouse: Oasap
Pants: Madame
Pumps: Milanoo
Sunglasses: Choies

Which outfit/ top did you like the best? Let me know in the comments below :)

xoxo
Akanksha