Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oh My Love

IMG_3206IMG_3190IMG_3195
(Dress: c/o Oh My Love, Coat: Vintage, Belt: Jumble Sale, Sunglasses: UO)

So I was going to do a post on a guide to autumn/winter boots but then I remembered I really needed to get this post up. The lovely people at Oh My Love sent me this dress in June or somewhere along those lines and I hadn't put it up on the blog due to the whole camera situation, I’m sure you guys know about it by now.
Anywho, how fit is this dress?! The material is so nice and feels really expensive. It is also a life saver for small boobies as even though it doesn’t enhance them, the shape of it makes you look all curvy and boobish. Boobish. We will go with that.
Its the perfect dress for a night out on the town with your girls. Kinda like the new LBD.. LWD? I don’t know, i’m not down with all this fashion lingo.
Happy nearly weekend groovers