Sunday, October 13, 2013

We All Love Zara, Right?

IMG_2836IMG_2823IMG_2856IMG_2898IMG_2845IMG_2977
(Jumpsuit, Bag & Boots: Zara, Sunglasses: Asos, Lipstick: Barry M)

Waddup homies, it was so lovely receiving loads of comments from my last post, forgot how nice you guys are. Seriously love knowing what you have to say and I want to be best friends with every one of you. Can we make that happen? Maybe?
So about a week ago I went to London to see the lovely Camilla, we went for lunch at wahaca and then did a spot of shopping in Zara and I am fully blaming her for the fact that I spent £120 in there. I fell in love with this jumpsuit, like seriously in love. I’m a big fan of the whole tartan trend but I'm not so much of a fan of loud tartan so when I saw this I thought the subtleness of it was so cool. I want to wear it everyday for the rest of my life. Its super dooper comfy and I think it looks so put together and sophisticated. I like sophisticated at the moment, I think sophisticated is the new 18 year old me. Most of the time.