Thursday, October 24, 2013

Your Essential Guide To Autumn/Winter High Street Boots

BOOTSGUIDE_edited-1

OFFICE: 1,2,3,4
TOPSHOP: 1,2,3,4,5
ASOS: 1,2,3,4

So I searched and searched the internet to find you the hottest a/w winter boots I could find and voila I found lots and lots of perfect boots. If you are still searching for the perfect pair, here you have a nice bundle to choose from! I have covered all prices ranging from £40 to £150 eek but I am a firm believer of spending a little bit extra on winter boots because c’mon they have to last you all winter and still look chic come summer (of course I wear boots in summer, doesn’t everyone?). I pretty much wear boots all year round so choosing a pair that is going to last is essential. My winter boots from last year are beyond knackered so I have treated myself to two pairs this year because why the hell not.
Let me know which ones you are lusting over, I’m pretty much obsessed with all of these and would love to buy all of them but unfortunately I do not have £1142 to spend on a gorgeous shoe collection (yes I just added them all up) but one can dream right?