Sunday, November 17, 2013

Motel Rocks Blogger Party

motel3motel1motel2motel4motel7motel8motel5motel6
(What I’m Wearing: Crop Top & Leggings: Kesh x American Apparel, Boots: Topshop, Earrings: Topshop, Bag: H&M)

So on Thursday night, the lovely Amy got me a plus 1 invite to the motel blogger party (bit upset I wasn’t invited in the first place seeing as I wear motel aaaallll the time) and boy was it fun! I met Amy early and we went for a little late lunch before the party and then went and got ready in costa round the corner, we were sat there with our drinks and make up all over the table (classy bloggers thats us!) and then headed to the party. We arrived at Professor Greens club Ink and were taken to the top floor where the motel party was being held, we drank a lot of champagne cocktails and gawped at the incredible glitzy new collection. Lucky for us the first 30 bloggers to get there got to choose an item of the new collection to be sent to us, you’ll have to wait and see what I got because I don’t even know myself as we had to leave a 1st choice, 2nd choice and a 3rd choice. Overall it was a really amazing night, got to see all my favourite bloggers and party with one of my favourite brands. Thank you motel!
The night didn’t finish there for me, after the event I went to stay with my friend Grace, we went for a little walk and I spotted my all time favorite djs bondax, we got a couple of photos and they very kindly they invited us to the redbull studios after party at corsica studios so we jumped in a cab with them and went raving with them! They also invited us to their gig the next day which they were doing with flume and oh my goodness it was incredible, I’ve been a fan for flume for a while but never seen anyone so good live. So all in all I've had the best couple of days ever. I can’t wait to move to London. It’s full of adventure.