Sunday, November 24, 2013

Oriental

132
(Jumpsuit: c/o in love with fashion, shoes & hat: Zara, Jacket: Jumble Sale)

How gorgeous is this jumpsuit?! I fell in love with the print as soon as I saw it. I can’t get enough of oriental prints at the moment, just as well I’m going to thailand, I can add to my collection! You can also get a 20% off discount if you buy this jumpsuit by quoting ‘FASHIONRUSH’ hurray!
It’s officially a week until I jet off exploring the world and I have only 1 scheduled post ready. Hmm… I’m going to try to take as many photos as I can this week but its stressing me out so much, I really want to keep my blog going whilst I’m away but its a lot of work. I’m going to be changing my blog when I come back anyway so expect very exciting things to come. I have to keep quiet for now but expect big changes from march. I really hope you will all still be interested in my blog when I come back!
big love x