Sunday, November 10, 2013

Who Ya Gonna Call?

3215
(Top: eBay, Skirt: Primark, Boots: Topshop, Jacket: Charity Shop, Bag: Zara)

I wore this outfit after halloween and thought it worked very well. Fuck da ghosts!
I was working from 4 am till 7 pm on halloween day and got home and just couldn’t be bothered to go out. I’ve spent every year trick or treating and I was really looking forward to going out and partying as a zombie but I felt too much like a literal zombie so I gave halloween a miss. Theres always next year right? and the next year, and the next year…
So quick update, its officially 3 weeks till I jet off to Thailand with my best friend. I’ll be gone for 3 months but don’t worry i’ve already got a few sceduled blog posts ready to go, i’m trying to get enough so theres a blog post each week. I’ve worked so hard on my blog and i’m not going to stop whilst I’m away. Hopefully ill find a little internet caff in thailand and ill update you all with my travels stories and maybe a couple of outfits but to be honest my plan is to get out the hippy trousers and live in a bikini so I don’t know how well outfit posts are going to go down. Can’t believe its only 3 weeks till I go. Beyond excited.