- Your page is linked via anchor text, not just url
- Page and/or domain, what is linking to You, has PR>3
- Page, linking to You, has same keywords that Your page, relevancy
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
- Headings (H1, H2 ...)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Lets say that Google, Yahoo and MSN the only search engines, what You need to keep in mind, optimizing Your site SEO. Yahoo is definately one to be represented in.
Friday, September 26, 2008
but Good SEO service site
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Quality Visits can be interpreted in many different ways. In the best case, these are the visits that bring in business. In simplified manner, it's the number of visits, what last some time. eg people look around in Your website.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
1. Easiest way is Google Toolbar, it shows in real-time each page PR, You open in the browser.
2. If You don't mind to install another screen-space robbing browser add-on, You can use one of following sites and there are hundreds more
Keep in mind, that PR is changing quite slowly. For new sites without very good quality donor outbound links it might take 4 months to half year to achieve decent levels PR=3 or PR=4. Hot to make it grow, it upcoming posts.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
- Metadata is ok? title, description, H1-H3, keywords?
- Site is indexed?
- Site is not blocked?
CSI-is I use:
- PR - Google Page Rank, read how to measure...
- QVPD - Quality visits per day - visits after bounce rate, read how to measure...
- GBL - Google Backlinks read how to measure...
- YBL - Yahoo backlinks read how to measure...
- MBL - Microsoft Live Search Backlinks read how to measure...
So, main CSI is link popularity in general
Secondary CSI-s, what I also follow, but not so important:
- GIP -Google indexed pages
- YIP - Yahoo indeced pages
- MIP - Microsoft Live indexed pages
When I start new SEO project, lasting 6-12 months or so, I set up spreadsheet to record each month all these CSI-s. Usually compare them with closest competitors.In the next post I will describe where to get these numbers.
Monday, September 22, 2008
So, this blog tells how I rose both websites to PR4 and top-of-the search engine results in Estonia.
My sites are:
http://shop.it.ee/ Dell websop
http://www.galerii24.ee/ Art gallery in the web