Wore this outfit the other day when the weather was nice… hmm not so nice anymore, its turned kinda cold. But it doesn't matter because I'm off to Spain tomorrow!
That brings me to my next point.. I don't have internet in my house in Spain so posts wont be everyday but I will try to update as much as I can. I'm going for 2 weeks so expect lots of summer clothes (hopefully!) So don't give up on me, I will try to post at least once a week but I cant promise anything.
Have a lovely Easter!
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Friday, March 30, 2012
Love you everyone :) We are finally 250... <3 <3 Can't thank enough.. Credit goes to each and everyone of you kind and lovely people :) :)
So As Promised, I bring to you, My First International Blog Contest!!!!!!! Isn't it awesome? :)
What is it about?
I had given three hints on Facebook page, regarding this contest, namely-
- Say Fictitious Fashion
- No one can do better than you
- Be Imaginary
|link and link|
I'm not daring you to even remotely trying this!!! :P This is just an example to show that if you have colored your hair or if you are going to do so then why stop at brown or blacks? Experiment!!! One or two steaks maybe.. in two colors .. Hair is one part of your body that grows quickly and could be hidden too if things go wrong ;) hahaha.. So that is Fictitious Fashion.
For hairstyles.. Color is not a limitation :)
Instead of the usual french braid, fish-tail braid or normal braid.. This is something different and unique..right? :)
3. DIY Accessories
New Trend- Fruity Clothes.. There are cherries, watermelons, bananas and what not! If you are an avid follower of the current trend then you'd know.. Wear anything like this creatively!! or Bring your artistic streak and paint your white skirt/shorts/ headband or anything :)
Some More Examples.....
Remember this post? Click the picture link.. I had made the satin flower with two ribbons stitched :) There are so many different ways in which you can wear a flower or a bow!
- Pattern on Pattern
- Monochrome- One colored outfit with or without any colored accessory
- Any different, unseen, unheard make-up style or trick
- Old Trend Brought back by you
- Plaid or any design on shoes
- Nerdy-geek sexy look!!!
- Shoe box makeover- LINK
6. Where do you live?
Categories where you should be in the picture are as follows:
Nail Art (You can click one picture of your hand and the other of yourself with nails)
If you are too shy to post your picture then you can just crop the eyes and portion above :)
If you have any query then feel free to comment here or mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIZES TO BE WON:
ALL THE BEST EVERYONE!!! :)
I would also like to take this opportunity to bring this awesome News to you!
Sigma Beauty always keeps it's customers happy and this is no different :)
You will get a FREE pink travel-sized E05 eyeliner brush on a purchase of $30 or more :)
Click here to enter into amazing world of make-up and beauty products :)
|This would be placed on the right sidebar.You can redeem from there!|
Thursday, March 29, 2012
I definitely nearly cried of joy when these arrived. I waited for them for 20 days and woohoo they finally, after a lot of hope, came! I bought these from an online shop in America called Eilatan and the price and shipping was the cheapest I could find in my size, they had sold out everywhere. The negative thing is nobody told me about the taxes or whatever you get charged when a package arrives from overseas… not happy. They charged me an extra £30!!! I was so upset but I just tried to forget about it hahaha and now its so worth it cos these babies are amazing! Totally worth it and they are even more beautiful in real life. Yet to wear them out as I'm not entirely sure about wearing them to college as they make me 6 foot tall! I cant wait to wear them out though.
What do you think?
also follow me on twitter? click here
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Big hello to my lovely new followers!! I get so excited every time I get a new follower. So nice to know people are interested in my blog and so on…
How cool are these photos?!
My lovely friend Jo took them for her photography project and I think they are amazing, shes so amazingly good at photography, don’t ya think?
Loving this gorgeous weather here in the UK, however it’s still cold in the mornings which means so far no shorts or skirts which I am dying to wear because I will freeze on my way to college in the mornings… Not good.
Hope your having a good week everyone xoxo
Monday, March 26, 2012
(Blazer: Vintage Gifted, Skirt: Jumble sale, Top: DIY tie dye)
This is what I wore on Saturday as it was about 30 degrees. No. I'm joking it was about 18 degrees but it was still warm enough to get my pale legs out and attempting to get a pre-tan before I jet of to Spain on Sunday.
Oh man I have soooooo much media coursework to do, yey me…
Have a lovely week
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Yeyyyy.. You remember this Funny kid's song? The occasional 'You are in my team', 'You are the Chaser' .. Gosh!! I miss my childhood.. Do you too? :)
Keeping our lovely childhood memories in mind, here is a fun Tag-O-Mania!!! Like 'I tag you' and instead of 'You tag me', we tag some more: cos we are matured! ;)
*This would be a long post but I will try to make it as much fun as possible*
So here are the Rules :)
- I Love Sidney Sheldon Novels.. I've read Rage of Angles, The Bloodline & If Tomorrow comes as of now :)
- A stupid thing- I plan to buy a saree (google it if you don't know what a saree is.. :)) for my College Farewell; according to my body status at that time!!!!!! Hahahaha.. weird.. right? :P If I achieve Hot abs till May then a 'Thin Border' saree else a net one with a sexy back!! ;) ..
- Every-time my eyes bore upon working on computer/Laptop: I look at 20ft for 20 seconds.. :D
- I love Home-cooked Food.. My mother's hand made pizza tastes more like a Desi-Pizza full of healthy vegetables than the usual Pizza which tails Guilt and muffin-top :P
- I don't know whether I should disclose this or not..Or I've disclosed this in any previous posts (I hope not!).. But I'm not able to tell anything so here I go.. I don't do Eyebrows :P Have just done twice in my life :D (Birthday and Marriage)
- I have stupid and cute 'little' friends like me..Who are kid at heart <3
- Music makes me smile even if I've crossed my threshold!
- This will and should come in every 'tell me about yourself list".. I HAVE TO GO NEW YORK ONCE!! And I probably didn't tell you what I'd do there.. I'd visit MacLaren's Bar, a strip club where Barney goes, Burger21, Hoser Hut.. Basically every place where HIMYM has been shot! And Paris, Italy, Las Vegas too :D
- My friends say, I'm high on Life!!!!:D Gooooood yeyyyyy
- Random- I own a Samsung Galaxy fit mobile phone!! No, nothing more to tell about this one.Thought you'd like to know :P
- I'm proud of everyone and everything in my Life :)
Ans: Washing hands!!!
2. Your Favorite Actor is?
Ans: Will Smith and Richard Gere (Hollywood) and Aamir Khan (Bollywood)
3. Have you tried touching your nose with your tongue?
Ans: Yes :P But Unsuccessful .. :D
4. Would you be ready to wake up at 6 in the morning everyday? If yes, then what do you expect in return?
Ans: Yes I will be ready :) But I expect a great body in return including my guilty pleasures!!! *hahaha*
5. One thing you wish you had?
Ans: Technically speaking~ A high Metabolism Rate!! Meaning.. Eating endlessly, shamelessly and carelessly: without gaining weight or getting out of shape *Dream* ..Sigh.. :D
6. Last Movie that you liked was?
Ans: I haven't watched 'Kahaani' yet, so it has to be "Eat Pray Love", at home :)
7. One thing very few people know about you?
Ans: That I have changed for the Best now :)
8. One brand that you wish would go on sale?
9. Ideal birthday gift for you would be?
Ans: Ideal??? Ummm.. Anything from Zara or Forever 21.. I currently I'm high on these brands!
10. What makes you want to keep Blogging?
Ans: My Lovely readers and their wonderful words of appreciation... Like really!!
11. What did you eat before yesterday in dinner?
Ans: Ladyfinger and chapatis :D
Bulbulvish's Questions :)
1. Favorite Quotation?
I've many :D
~ "If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything"
Fame- It is important but as compared to the above, it's not necessary.. Even If I've fame, I won't be happy if I'm not satisfied...
11. Favorite Drink?
Ans: I like juices.. No cocktails/mocktails.. But in terms of Alcohol- I like Gin and vodka ;)
PHEW.. Not bad...Right??? Did I bore you?:(
Just 11 questions to be asked to 11 of my friends :)
1. What do you prefer? Make-up when going out or a natural look with just kohl or lip gloss?
2. Do you believe in Love at first sight? Yes/No- Elaborate if you want to/why not?
3. What are the three most important things to make it work in a relationship?
4. Mystery or History (knowing someone before hand)?
5. Summer or winter?
6. How I met your mother, Big Bang Theory, Gossip girl, Pretty little liars, Two and a half men and The family guy. Rank in order of preference..
7. If you really had to choose between one, then Harry Potter or Twilight?
8. Do you think before you speak or speak before you think?
9. What is the greatest thing that a person has done for you to show his/her love (friendship, relationship etc.)?
10. What is the one thing that always make you smile, no matter what!
11. Have you tried holding your breadth while showering?:P IF yes, then for how long can you do it? ;)
So now when my questions are over.. I'll tag 11 bloggers :)
1. Miss Starshiny
2. The shopaholic Diaries
3. Frills and Thrills
4. Fashionistas stop
5. The Eternal Voice of my Mind
6. Pink Clouds
7. New York Doll
8. Hii. Chabe
9. Glam Kitten's Litter Box
10. Famous..in my own mind
11. Crazy Pop Lock
This is the last post until my Contest.. Hopefully I will be 250 soon :D Just 4 more to go :)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I've participated in a fabulous giveaway by Squared. Here is the LINK. It is so amazing... It will blow your mind!!:D :)
Keep Loving <3
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who follows my blog! yippee, finally reached 100!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been feeling a bit down at the moment and haven't had inspiration to take pictures. Will take some pics tomorrow for you beauties.
The first photo is what I wore to college a few days ago and the second pic is a really cool photo taken by my friend Jo in our photography lesson. Hehe thats me in the middle there.
Have a nice weekend, oh and I'm still waiting for my tardys…
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Okay, so the top picture doesn't exactly go with the rest of the pictures but what the heck I like that picture. This is the outfit I wore this evening out to dinner with the famalam, quite casuuual.
I can’t believe I'm nearly at 100 followers, eeek! Hello and thank you to all my new followers, seriously you guys following me makes my day.
Thank you to Rhiannon for featuring me in her blog, ahh got so excited when I saw it, click here to check it out!
Have a nice week everyone
follow me on twitter if you fancy, click heeeeeeeeere
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
How is everyone doing??? Fantastic? Awesome? Super-Amazing? NO? :(
Caution: *Smile for 5 seconds and Proceed* 1..2..3..4..5
Happy Now??? Goooooooood :)
So, I'm back with my 2nd Review.. After such a long time... Read my first, A magic revealed, HERE :)
As you all know by now that I don't use make-up!! why? Firstly, I don't like it on my skin! Secondly, I don't know how to wear it:P .. and Lastly, I don't like it on my skin!!
But anyways, I had to purchase them due to The Big Fat Indian Wedding! Remember?:)
So these are the 3 eyeliners I bought from Maybelline and one Foundation whose review I'll do later ...
I bought 2 colors intially, Pink Pearl and Violet Pearl.. I loved them so much that I bought Gold too :D
The Range: Maybelline Vivid & Smooth.
What they say?
- Vivid color & Smooth Application ensure that eyes will never be dull again.
- Available in 12 stunning shades to match your every mood!
- So easy to apply, you can now be your own makeup artist.
Purchased from: Lifestyle, Great India Place at 15% discount
Shelf life: My eyeliner says, use before 10/13 .. I bought it in January, so it is approximately 2 years!
What I personally like about the eyeliner:
- Smooooooooooth and easy to glide-on
- Smudge-proof and water-resistant
- Gives a nice shade on one glide.
- Has various color options, Bordeaux pearl, Violet Pearl, Olive, Pink pearl, Lavender pearl, Gold, Metallic silver, Peacock green, Ocean blue and Ice blue
- Affordable and easily available
- Cheaper than other available brands like Revlon, Lakme, Chambor etc.
- All the colors you see, are really light!!! You have to apply 2-3 times to make it slightly darker!
|Left: Pink Pearl and Lavender Pearl, Right: Gold .. Gold is very very light- All One Glide!|
I hope you liked my Review.. I promise to improve in future :)
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!- GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT!
A very special Blog friend is hosting a Gorgeous Giveaway on completion of 1000 followers.. Hope you participate :) It is open till 31st March, 2012 and is open Internationally :)
HERE IS THE LINK :)
Random Note: Today while doing an experiment in Lab (Biotechnology Lab, Yes, I'm an Engineer in making!).. A drop of ethanol/alcohol went straight into my left eye!!!!!!!!!!!
I ran and splashed water for like 5minutes.. Now, it is like irritating (very very slightly) but no redness!! (Thankfully :))
Any home remedy? What to do?
Anyhow! Just 8 more to go for my Grand Grand Grand Contest!!!! If you want to participate in it before hand.. You are welcome.. Else I'll put the rules that time too :)
For start, You have to follow me via GFC- Google friend connect (Right Column- 'Join this site' )
Like my Facebook Page HERE and Leave a comment below :)
Keep spreading the Love :)
Monday, March 19, 2012
I’m ill wah , but I thought I must post something on the blog as it has been 2 days since I last posted.
These are a few photos I forgot to put on the blog a while ago, oh well better late than never!
I am impatiently waiting for my tardys to arrive.
I. Cant. Wait. Any. Longer.
Going to film a lil vid when they get here i think so you guys can see how excited i am going to be unwrapping them!
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Friday, March 16, 2012
You know what Today is??? Today MY SWEET BLOG IS SIX MONTHS 'NeW' .. Oh yes.. IT is New ;)
16th September, 2011-> I started My Journey
16th March, 2012 ------> Today
Here is another Birthday Cake for you, My Love
I want to thank each and every one of you for making me reach this height!! I really Love and Adore you guys from the Core of My heart!!
Thanks to Engineering, My Blog is the Only Thing I'm passionate about, at this time!(Pun intended)
And, I love it very much :)
Love you everyone.. Thank you for your support and inspiration.. I feel like posting every now and then to get motivated and share my thoughts :)
This is a collection of my past 42 (approx, I couldn't fit all of them) posts..
Enjoyyy :) And feel free to go through the list of my posts at the bottom or the right side of the page! <3
So, remember, I told you about my CONTEST which would start as soon as I reach 250, both on my Facebook page and here?
Surprise for you--> Since I have two contests.. I will start with one if I reach 250 anywhere.. :D:D:D
Facebook Members: 217
Blog followers: 241
You know what to do.. Share and Spread the word. And help my BABY grow!!!!!!
- Vivacious Stella from Miss Starshiny
- The Angel, Sam from Frills and Thrills
- My Sweetheart Surabhi from The Eternal Voice of My Mind :)
- Lovely Tereza from Drastic Plastic
- Stunning Maren Anita from Fashion Meets Art
Please Share the word till 250 and more :)
Meanwhile, check out the latest coupons from ROMWE for April fool's Day :D
$15 off Coupon on Purchase over $60 at Romwe.com and only be used once per customer! Free shipping! Start date: 03/15/2012 end date: 04/01/2012.
$25 off Coupon on Purchase over $90 at Romwe.com and only be used once per customer! Free shipping! Start date: 03/15/2012 end date: 04/01/2012.
$35 off Coupon on Purchase over $120 at Romwe.com and only be used once per customer! Free shipping! Start date: 03/15/2012 end date: 04/01/2012.
Love You.. And now is the time to wish my Blog :D:D
Thursday, March 15, 2012
This weather is divine! Where I live its about 15 degrees and nice and sunny as you can probably see from the pictures. However I am inside blogging instead of trying to get a pre tan before I go to Spain. Ha, as if I would tan in 15 degrees, has to be at least 25 degrees for me to get even a hint of colour.
In my spanish class today there was a girl wearing the most amazing acid wash high waisted jeans evaah, so I asked her where they were from and they are from h&m for only £15… whut? So right now I have the urge to run down to my nearest h&m (about 15 mins on the train) to go and get myself a pair… im trying to save up though but sooo tempted.
Have a nice thursday xxoxox